Tuna and Olive Salad
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 (6-oz) cans light tuna packed in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped drained bottled roasted red peppers
- 10 Kalamata or other brine-cured black olives, pitted and cut lengthwise into strips
- 1 large celery rib, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 (20- to 24-inch) baguette
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Green leaf lettuce
Make tuna salad:
Whisk together mayonnaise and lemon juice in a large bowl. Add remaining salad ingredients and stir together gently. Season with salt and pepper.
Cut baguette into 4 equal lengths and halve each piece horizontally. Brush cut sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Make sandwiches with baguette, lettuce, and tuna salad.
Read More http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Tuna-and-Olive-Salad-Sandwich-103566