- 2 sirloin steaks
- olive oil
- 1/2 cucumber, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 handfuls coriander, torn
- 1 handfuls basil, torn
1. Heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Rub the steaks with olive oil and season with salt. Cook on the hot griddle for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and leave to rest.
2. For the dressing: mix all the dressing ingredients together, and leave to stand while you assemble the salad.
3. Toss together all the vegetables and herbs. Spoon over the dressing and toss again.
4. Slice the steak into thin strips and mix with the salad. Serve in a heaped pile on a serving plate.