1 pound ground beef
1 medium onion
1 clove garlic
2 tbsp parsley leaves, finely minced
1 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
1. Peel and finely mince the onion. In a small frying pan fry with oil on the medium heat until just translucent.
2. Peel and finely mince the garlic.
3. In a large bowl combine ground beef, egg, fried onion, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp parsley. Mix well.
4. Divide the mixture into 5-6 portions, press and shape into elongated kebabs. this is easier done with wet hands.
5. Bake at 400 F for approx. 30 minutes. If the kebabs start browning too quickly, cover them with aluminium foil.
6. Place the ready kebabs on a serving plate, stick a small wooden skewer into each, garnish with remaining parsley.